1. In production unit as I enter quantity to be produced and clicking calculate as alert is coming" The quantity of maize
is less in stock". why it is not coming?
Ans. It comes because the stock of maize is not sufficient to make that feed. You should be having less stock you just check with purchases if any you may have forgotten. Such sort of message will be generated only when ingredient stock is less with us.
2. I want to transfer hatch eggs from breeder to hatchery In BIMS. But to transfer it is asking for flock in Hatchery. How to create flock in hatchery?
Ans. To transfer eggs you just make hatchery as breeder also. You can just create some flocks in Breeder initial settings. then you can transfer eggs into that flock.
3. In feed formula we created feed formula of 1000Kgs .If we produce feed of 1100Kgs.Will ingredient stock be lessened
Ans. Yes, Depending on the quantities specified in feed formula the ingredient quantity will be lessened for whatever quantity you specify in production unit.
4. What is No. of units and Cost per unit present in production unit?
Ans. That is No. of units of electricity used in making that feed and cost per unit of electricity. Cost per unit is also depended on electricity charges.
5. How to change date appearing in daily entry of breeder?
Ans. While entering daily entry of breeder you should change the system date to that date and open daily entry. To change system date you should double click on system time. The system takes details specified in daily entry form as daily entry of date whichever system date is at that time.
6. Can I delete purchase directly if I made entries twice?
Ans. No, if you made payments for that you should inform us. we have to delete that. If payment is not done you can directly delete it.
7. In tray settings of hatchery In loaded by column no employee name is coming even though we are having employees?
Ans. Only employees of that hatchery farm will come in that list. Loading person should be employee of that hatchery.
8. In hatchery How should we enter hatch details? Top
Ans. In tray settings of hatchery you should have entered setting details. To enter hatch details select that particular set. details visible in grid and click Chick Details button visible in bottom of the form. By that you can get another form In that you can enter hatch details.