FarmSoft Farm Management
Improve profit, quality, and traceability.
Cost monitoring & management, traceability, activity management, budgeting, inventory,equipment, compliance and more. For farmers of fruit, vegetable, flower, hop, coffee, and other fresh produce.
Depending on the Geographical, Climatic Conditions, Age and Availability of Raw Materials, different Feed Formulae are adapted by the Farmers.
Powerful and easy to use farming solutions
FarmSoft solves core industry challenges including traceability, cost monitoring & control, budgeting, reporting and KPI (key performance indicator) analysis, and resource and employee accountability. The FarmSoft solution delivers real world benefits across the entire farming enterprise.
FarmSoft Farm Management is a rapidly deployable and easily configured farm management system, available with solid support & training options in dozens of countries. Available in multiple languages, and accessible from the cloud, or a local installation if required.
- Best practices increase productivity and can be enforced in all production processes, even over multiple farms using different standards producing different varieties of fresh produce.
- Reduce farm wide risk by guaranteeing easy to record and highly accurate traceability systems.
- Rapid management response improves profit via on-screen and emailed alerts, improved reporting, mobile monitoring, and easy farm wide monitoring and observation systems.
- Improve cash flow management – information flows from the budget monitoring systems, allowing farm managers to easily assess farming progress analyzed by farm, produce, site, or farming area.
- Reduced material & labor costs are a direct result of accurate capture & monitoring of employee labor, and inventory management.
- Pass audits with ease by having farm wide traceability and operations information, at your fingertips in a useful format; at all times.
- Reduced compliance costs result from standards enforcing processes that form the core of FarmSoft Farm Management ERP
- Better support from agronomists by allowing remote monitoring of farming activities (you choose what information to share)
- Minimize material waste and shrinkage via easy to use inventory management processes that incorporate traceability processes
- Identify opportunities & eliminate problems through easy to understand comprehensive KPI reporting and monitoring
- Improve communication between farming teams via accurate task management tools, alert systems, and printing tasks.
- Reduced administration costs resulting from easy collection and reporting of costs and traceability information
- Enhance cash flow and profit via easy to use, comprehensive planning of resources and farming activities
- Stop employees from forgetting PHI & re-entry periods by automatic (configurable) alerts and critical stops in task management systems.
- Better planting decisions are achieved using the Best Practice Planting Estimate system based on projected yield, demand, and future orders.
- Create new opportunities & evolve your farms management style by using the “What if” analysis tools in the Estimates system to enhance multiple business scenarios.
A feature rich suite of solutions
Solution Features Summary
Farm Diary : Record farm activities including employee labor, materials & inventory, equipment, farm observations, soil tests, and related traceability information. Plan tasks in advance, print tasks, view farm wide task requirements and progress.
Mobile Farm Diary: View, edits, and creates farm tasks, requires data connection, for large smart phones & tablets of all operating systems.
Estimates: Make projections for yield and the required land that must be planted to fulfill orders based on estimations of demand, actual orders, and yield productivity estimations.
Perform ‘what if’ analysis on chosen scenarios to make better planting decisions.
Best Practice: Configure the ‘best practice’ used to produce each variety of produce in your farm and easily apply these practices to reality by automatically inserting all required farming tasks into the Farm Diary.
Budgeting: Monitor projected costs and actual costs in real time. Inventory Manage inventory consumption, traceability and recall regulations, stock take, record waste, analyze waste, create inventory ID labels, record incoming inventory and materials.
Land : Record and configure farm land, record individual crop details, keep a constant record of the number of plants/trees in each area of land.
Traceability: Perform crop recall based on an input, supplier details, batch details of the input, or production area.
Cost : Comprehensive cost reporting & KPI for farming processes including many charts and graphs.
Reports: General farming reports, specialized reports are included in their respective modules.
Site Management: Manage multiple farms, farm sites, and divisions.
Equipment: Track equipment usage and details and running units. Specify which sites equipment may be used on. Specify tank size and other specialist spray settings details for farming equipment.
Employee: Record employee details, specify which tasks an employee can view, edit, delete, or create. Specify which Sites an employee can access, determine which screens an employee can view, set employee time-zone.
Agronomist & Consultant: Specify which details an outside consultant can access remotely to assist with farm management, planning, and advice.
Field to pack shed scanning : Multiple options exist for authorizing harvests, and controlling harvested
Options: produce using barcode systems from tablets, PDA’s and other mobile devices.