Central Poultry 2000 Ltd, Malawi, South Africa
Deploying the project where the authorization and customization needs of client are able to meet.
The subject of this case study was an effort undertaken with Central poultry to develop a management system which can act as a backbone to monitor production phases, sales and profit&loss analysis of the Central Poultry.
Central Poultry is the premier poultry suppliers in Africa. Till April 2012 they have used SAGE ERP which provided a management system for accounts only. They are maintaining the data through excel sheets . At that time they are in dire need of a system which can monitor all the operations of the form where also customization of the software can be possible. Tulasi Technologies came into picture at that time with Poultry ERP Solution , till July 2013, an employee of ours stayed with clients and helped in getting the things done. The software provided authorized and customized forms and reports which included Mortality rates, Profit &loss analysis, Balance ledgers. The system is a complete package of monitoring system including Accounting, Inventory, Feed Mill, HR management systems. They are getting to k now financial performance of the farms just at a glance of reports.
- Now the clients can easily access all outstanding activities from one centralized location.
- Elimination of time-taken to analyze the excel sheets where they previously used to store information.
- The system has given the optimized results in profits of the farm.
- Customization of reports and forms helped the client to perform operation more fast.
- Budget management and financial planning has become easy with the usage of customized reports.
- Inventory Management increased control over the materials used in production phases.
- Accounts provides Balance sheets , trial balance , ledger balance at any point of time.
- Staff manageability and accountability practices are implemented at ease with HR Management system.
Mega Poultry Company, Pakistan
Challenge: Deploying an application which facilitates multiple number of breeds and many number of customized SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for procurement , sales & HR departments with high security and flexible authority levels.
The main agenda of the case study is to share how the planning and implementation phases went on as per the strategy with the client in delivering an efficient and effective ERP application which uses in improving their business.
MPC is an esteemed chicks supplier in Pakistan with multiple branches. Till Dec 2012 their prime challenge was lack of an ERP System which accommodates all departments effectively. They were using one for HR, one for accounts, one for inventory spread sheets for production. Communication among each other was major problem and all the efforts they were putting were going in vain.
There our ERP Solution came into picture with the capabilities of maintaining all module integrated among each other. The modules involve accounts, Breeder, Hatchery , Procurement, sales & HR and Inventory. The beauty of application lies in adapting batching system accommodating multiple breeds and complex HR procedures in respective modules.
Implementation kicked off in very good planned manner after many discussions with module managers and project coordinator from both ends. Training was handled in efficient manner remotely . As a result , client can comfortably monitor the happenings in his business with the help of application .
- Client can know each and every day happenings at much faster pace.
- All departments can work on single application comfortably without feeling the pinch of integration.
- Elimination of resources utilized in evaluating results from many different applications.
- Efficient dashboards which tell user the status of the respective things at a glance.
- Customization of reports reduced the burden of staff adapting to new templates.
- Effective valuation , formulation of inventory reduces the head aces at the time of periodic closures.
- Analysis of performance with a various metrics.
- All accounting functionalities and reportings are as per IFRS(International Financial Reporting Standards).
NR Chicken Center , Bangalore, India
Deploying the project to a Meat Mart client who can regulate profit & loss daily. .
The case study gives the details of how a massive chicken center client got benefited from the software in planning his daily activities. .
NR Chicken Center is a renowned chicken center in Bangalore. They manually used to store information in books. By doing like that miss-calculations and redundant data has been happened to be stored in the books. Weight loss of the chicken daily has been taken approximately but not exactly which hindrance the calculations of profit&loss for that particular day . Hence reckoning the balance sheets and profit& loss has become very difficult. They approached us for a solution where we are on our feet to solve their problem.
The software has been deployed to them in Dec-2010. From then onwards they are using the software and getting benefited like accurate details of weight loss daily, Profit & Loss Customer ledger like payments and receipts. They can also able to give weekly statements to the customers. Now they are one of our esteemed clients from the past 3.4 years. We are very obliged to them for referring us to 15+ clients in and around Bangalore to whom the software is helpful.
- Daily Transactions can be done with much faster and accurate way.
- Since all the details are stored in the database, we can get instant reports according to the need.
- Weight Loss reports give idea of present situation of the chicken center.
- In stock and out stock details are maintained.
- Staff Accountability and management practices.
- Weekly Statements can be given to the customers.
- Profit & Loss for everyday is generated and helps in futuristic analysis.
- Visual display allows annual, monthly, weekly and daily views of sales tasks filtered by customer, weight of bird, type of birds, date.