Welcome to Dedicated Agriculture and Allied Industries ERP Solution provider with Global Delivery Capabilities.
Poultry Management Solutions
Poultry software is designed to record all the transactions and activities.
We provide end-to-end software solutions to Poultry Industry
Chicken Processing & Retail Sales software
Chicken Processing & Retail Sales software thoroughly monitors data regarding the received/rejected birds due of the loss in processing, dressed weight, packing, and portioning. Chicken Processing & Retail Sales software helps you to analyse the Packed products grouping, count of yield, frozen/chilled, by-products, and analysis.
Hanging or Shackling
- Meat processing is done by hanging, or shackling, the birds to a processing line.
- Birds are transferred from transport boxes to a room where they are hung upside down from shackles attached to an automated line.
- During stunning, the birds are passed through an automated cutting section where the knifes make an incision on the neck to cut the major blood vessels in the neck.
- With the carcass hanging upside down and the blood vessels cut, most of the blood in the carcass will exit.
De-feathering or Picker
- The picker de-feathers on the carcass.
- The picker with rubber finger like projections, which rotate in a circular motion to remove feathers without damaging the carcass.
Shock or Stunning
- Electrical shock delivers a current through a water bath to create a state of unconsciousness.
- For a complete stunning the birds must receive a particular electric exposure for a specified time.
Feet, Head, Neck, Removal
- Feet are cut at the ankle joints and removed.
- The head is cut and removed.
- The neck is cut with machine.
Chicken Processing & Retail Sales software Keeps Tracks of
- Chicken processing details
- Category wise processing details
- Weight loss details
- Yield percentage details
- Sales details
- Outlet wise sales details
- User cash handover statements & report
- Price details
- Price variation details
- Physical stock taking details
- Portioning & Reprocessing
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet & Trial Balance
- Purchases, Sales
- Payment, Receipt, Journal Voucher
- Purchases, Sales
- Chicken items
- To Record all processing details-Category wise.
- Simplified forms to record day to day activities like sales details, Weight loss, etc,
- Yield percentages are automatically calculated.
- Record production activities.
- Can check the status of all activities from one centralised location.
- Instant corrective action where entries are missing or performed incorrectly.
- Increased traceability.
- Profit & loss, and cash flow statements Sector wise
- Individual customer cost centre wise accountability.
- Alerts on credit limits & terms given to customers.
- Analysis of financial status on trade payables and receivables.
- Sale rate analysis as well as purchase rate analysis.
- Ageing analysis for customer outstanding receivables
- Helps you in analysing which supplier can supply raw material at better price.
- Control over inventory allows the business to control inventory waste and misappropriation
- Access to levels of production inventory on hand in real time at each site and storage location.
- Re-ordering of inventory
Layer Management System
Layer management software/Poultry management software is a unique software exclusively for Layer farmers/integrators who can enter their daily activities of Farm production, Feed consumed and Mortalities. The software can be used as an analytical tool to predict the feed required per house, based on the average production can plan on the sale of eggs and raw material/feed purchases accordingly.
The Software is accessible though Mobile App/Desktop , hosted in Cloud that prevents data loss due to hardware failures.
Poultry Management Keeps Tracks of
- Farm, Supervisor details
- Daily Entry Report
- Day wise Feed remaining
- Day wise Feed & Mortality
- Feed remainning
- Feed Transfer
- Flock Sale & Lifting Details
- Lifting Flock Report
- Medicine wise Report
- Med/Vac Transfer Report
- Mortality Summary
- Farmer Realization Cost Report
- Vaccination Schedule
- Vaccination wise Report
- Weekly Body Weight Report
- Weight Comparison Report